Free Shipping on most orders over $99 within the Continental USA
* Does not apply to oversized packages, as noted in item options
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Buddy Bike Sport
Cycling enthusiasts and taller adult riders will enjoy Buddy Bike Sport BB104-AL-27 which utilizes a Shimano Deore M525 30 speed hub, Tektro IO disc brakes plus one Tektro U-brake for the stoker for more braking power and a Pletscher bi-pod kickstand for stability. With a wide range of gears for better climbing, increased rear rider leg room, a suspension fork and thinner, slicker tires, Buddy Bike Sport will provide a smoother ride with less rolling resistance. High polished silver frame color only. For taller riders, rear-rider leg room can be increased by purchasing the SP600-30.4 seat post which sets back the seat an additional 1.25 inches. For child riders, fold-out foot pegs offer a place to rest their feet out of the pedal path. Set back seat post and foot pegs sold separately.
SPORT BIKE FEATURES
* Aluminum frame, high polish silver
* 30 speed Shimano Deore M525 external hub with derailleur
* WIDE range of gears
*Hub is lighter than prior Sport model
* 58.1" wheel base (center front to center rear wheel)
* 40.5" Captain seat to headset (Family bike 38.2")
* 19.2" Distance between seats (Family bike 17")
* Captain seat tube angle increased for more comfortable pedaling position
* Width between steering handlebars 33"
* Tektro IO disc brakes plus additional U-brake for stoker
* Suspension fork w/60 mm travel
* Kenda K1029 26 x 1.5 tires w/thorn resistant tubes
* Seat posts 30.4 mm alloy silver (front 300 mm, rear 280 mm)
* Top of front rider seat post to pedal at bottom position distance 22"
* Pletscher bi-pod, double leg kickstand
* Buddy Bike head badge
* 1 sets water bottle mounts
Bike packaged dimensions: 69L x 9W x 31H in Bike packaged shipping weight: 66 lbs. Volume weight: 100.0 L Domestic shipping class: 150 Packaging: 5-ply carton w/one bigger box enclosing original box 90% assembled (additional tuning will be required)
Buddybikes must be shipped to a bike shop for assembly. Please contact a local shop and provide us with their address. We will reimburse $75 towards assembly.
Call us for professional guidance at 888-424-5366, or order here on-line
If you find a lower price Bike-On will beat it!
For assistance with customizing your product or general questions, please do not hesitate to call us, use the form below, our email us at email@example.com.