Carbolife CURVE L TETA-GRIP Handrims
Who are the CURVE TETRA GRIP handrims suited for?
- For tetraplegics with triceps function as well as for wheelchair users with complete hand function but little hand strength.
- The CURVE TETRA GRIP will take your mobility to a new level.
What are the advantages of the CURVE TETRA GRIP handrims?
Being larger than conventional round profiles, this innovative profile provides tetraplegics with triceps function with a gripping surface optimized for exerting considerably more pressure on the handrim. As a result, propelling the wheelchair along a flat road and particularly uphill requires less physical effort while being much gentler on the joints, and better and more secure wheelchair handling is ensured. Along with the extremely durable anti-slip coating, the handrims make riding and steering your wheelchair much safer. When braking, the larger gripping surface helps to distribute the pressure much better and thus reduces heat generation.
What is our recommendation in terms of profile size?
- Generally, we recommend using our CURVE L TETRA GRIP handrim to all tetraplegics with triceps function.
- Hand function: Complete hand function with limited hand strength, limited hand function with triceps function
- Size: 24″,25″,26″
- Surface/Coating: anti-slip plastic coating
- Color: Black
- Hand size: normal-large