Information Collection and Use
- Bike-On.com, Inc is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any third party.
- We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
- We do not keep and have no way to have your financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). You give your financial information to the payment gateway (credit card processing company) to verify the credit card information.
- The website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected.
- Our registration/order form request sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted with the best encryption software in the industry. Credit card numbers will always be encrypted. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers such as Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes