Continental Podium TT Tubular Road Tire
The Continental Podium TT Tubular Road Tire is a time trial specific tubular with Vectran protection. The new Podium TT (time trial) has been developed both by the Continental craftsmen in Korbach, Germany, and also by pro cyclists from BMC & Lotto-Belisol.
High-level competition tubular, using an ultra-fast mini diamond tread pattern, perfect for triathlon and time trial specialists.
- Superfast Time Trial / Triathlon specific tubular
- Totally redesigned for 2012, lighter and faster
- 12 bar (170 psi) pressure capacity
- The best choice for a week in, week out testing
28 Inch x 19mm
- Dimensions: Imperial – 28″ x 3/4, ETRTO – 19mm
- Weight: 195g
- Rec.Inflation (psi): 160
- Max.Inflation (psi): 220
- Bead: Tubular