Hase Pino Allround 2021
As a tandem, the PINO offers unprecedented comfort and an exhilarating ride. With its short wheelbase, it is almost as maneuverable as a single-seater. Furthermore, the positions of the recumbent seat and saddle allow for a stronger sense of shared experience, because the riders can communicate effortlessly without having to raise their voices. Furthermore, both riders can enjoy an unrestricted, panoramic view, and there is plenty of space for carrying luggage.
Versatility. Ergonomics. Stability.
Let’s focus on the good for the moment. For example, the ever-increasing enthusiasm for cycling! We at HASE BIKES of course are thrilled with this trend – and see it as the perfect time to introduce the new generation of our PINO. The new tandems, which can double as cargo bikes or family taxis, bring more joy than ever before. Even more?? Yes, even more! Even more ergonomics and stability for safe and enjoyable riding, and even more versatility for easy parking. Because with their infinitely adjustable length and telescoping mechanism, the new Pinos can be shortened to the size of a mountain bike!
- Blue Metallic – suspension fork Spinner 300
- Hub with thru-axle und boost standard – rims Schürmann – tires
- Schwalbe Marathon Reflex – derailleur Shimano Deore 11-speed –
- cassette Sunrace 11-speed 11-50 teeth – HASE BIKES bar end shifter
- Ergonomic handle – HASE BIKES Tandem crankset. rear 170 mm
- 44 teeth front 165 mm – hydraulic disc brakes Tektro HD M750 –
- lighting: B+M IQ-X. rear light integrated – fenders SKS – rear carrier
- Atran Velo – bike stand Ursus 80 Jumbo – standard seat post