RGK TIGA Sub4 Aluminum Wheelchair
Only the best materials are used in your Tiga Sub4. Aluminum is famous for its strength, durability and is synonymous with lightness. The utmost best performance of your chair is ensured by only using elements produced by market leaders, alongside a staggering 19 quality checks throughout the build, from measure to handover.
By embracing marginal gains technology, the Tiga Sub4 has been created as an unparalleled ultra-lightweight wheelchair. A completely unique Sub4 upholstery, shortened axle and pin setup, specially designed frog legs super light castors, and corrosion-resistant titanium fasteners, the Tiga Sub4 is as smart as it is beautiful.
- Made to measure
- Less than 4kg guaranteed*
(excluding wheels and cushion)
- Rigid and lightweight
- Aluminum 7020 frame
- Optimized hollow forged castor arm
- Low profile cross braces
- Optimized single tube design
- Max user weight 110kg
- Optimized biomechanics for maximum power and efficiency
- Perfect toe in toe out for a minimum drag
- Rigid and lightweight frame for pushing efficiency
- Super light Froglegs castors, 4” x 1.25” with aluminum center
- Aerospace-grade aluminum as standard
- Sports bearing housing with a plastic top bearing
- New stem bolt complete with integrated washer
- Hollow forged castor arm with zero tolerance bearing alignment
- A7075 castor axle with Titanium strengthening bolts and plastic spacers
- Optimized axle and pin set up with Titanium sleeves
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.