ROHO Low Profile Quadtro Select Wheelchair Cushion
For over 35 years, ROHO has been a leading and trusted brand of pressure management wheelchair seating products. The ROHO Quadtro Low Profile Dry Flotation wheelchair cushion is made from fire resistant, soft but durable neoprene rubber. The patented air cell design allows air exchange and heat ventilation.
This proven Dry Flotation system eliminates, pressure, promotes healing of damaged skin, and protection of healthy skin. Plus, for added positioning adjustments, simply regulate the amount of air pressure in the four quadrant areas of the cushion using the ISOFLO Memory Control valve. When the air pressure is at the desired setting, lock it in place with the valve.
- Moderate Pressure Relief Cushion
- ISOFLO valve for pressure adjustment
- Helps prevent skin breakdown
- Promotes healing of damaged skin
- Protection for high-risk clients
- A Trusted brand for over 35 years
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Includes cover, pump and patch kit
- Construction: Flame Resistant, Neoprene Rubber
- Approximate Weight (Varies by size): 3.25 lbs (1R99C)
- Single valve, single compartment cushion
- Height of cells: 2″
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs