Spinergy LX FLEXRIM Wheelchair Wheels
The Spinergy LX FLEXRIM
is a revolutionary product that is changing the way people roll. With the urethane material holding the pushrim onto the rim, it allows the user to push without ever touching the tire. The ultra-light and extremely strong material allow the pushrim to flex in and give the wheelchair user an extra inch or so when squeezing into very tight doorways. This product is unlike anything offered by any other company and a must-have for everyday users of wheelchairs.
Includes exclusive Spinergy designed high-performance lightweight CNC machined hub in a black or optional polished finish.
Includes Spinergys patented PBO Power spokes, which are encased in a chemical resistant, water / UV proof composite containing over 30,000 strands of polyphenylene bensobisoxazole fiber. This delivers 3-times the strength of stainless steel at just half the weight resulting in less rotational weight and a faster-responding wheel. PBO Power spokes are incredibly strong and will absorb impact more efficiently while staying true. Performance and all-day comfort—only from Spinergy.
- Super Strong FLEXRIM Technology Spoke count: 12 per wheel
- Rim size: 24″ (540mm) – 25″ (559mm)
- Super-strong, polyphenylene fiber spokes
- Strength and stiffness rating: Very high
- Bearing I.D.: 1/2″
- Bearing to bearing widths: 1.8″ or 2.3″
- Overall hub width: 2.9″
- 9 spoke colors to choose from
- A silver hub for black spoke wheels
- A black hub for other spoke colors
- Fits most ultralight wheelchairs
- Includes spoke wrench tools