Recumbent Trike Adjustable Water Bottle Mount
- Mounts anyplace you can put a regular bottle cage. Holds 2 standard water bottle cages anywhere from 45 degrees to 90 degrees from the surface it’s mounted on. It can be angled forward and back by reversing how it’s attached.
- Made to hold 2 standard water bottle cages and designed to carry 2 water bottles worth of weight.
- The base is slated to fit any bottle bosses in the standard bicycle range. 5mm threaded holes on the mast are centered on the standard. 3 pairs of holes are provided on the mast so you have both cage height options and to make sure there is clearance so your bottle won’t touch your frame if it’s on a cage on the acute (inside) angle side even if the mast is adjusted all the way down.
- CNC machined aluminum, black anodized, and laser marked. We provide 5mm stainless button head bolts for both the frame attachment and the bottle cage attachments. We think the button heads look better and work better because the heads are wider and flatter. Wider work better on slotted things like bottle cages, and the flatter heads give more clearance so your bottles won’t hit the bolt heads.
- Fits any bike/trike with standard bottle cage mounting bosses. This mount is most suitable for bikes and trikes where the existing bottle cage mount is basically horizontal, and you would prefer that it be more vertical. Can theoretically be attached to an add on (clamp-on) mount, but the mount would need to be very strong if you want to run 2 bottles.