Terracycle Fastback Carbon Slim Seatback Bag
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA of mostly Made in USA materials, by people who like to sew and are paid a living wage to make things. Unique, super versatile SpiderGrip harness, waterproof zipper, and heavy-duty waterproof nylon packcloth. We don’t call it “waterproof” because water will get in if you submerge it, but it will hold off a rainy day pretty darn well.
- It has a white high reflective strip across the back, and a couple of webbing straps and a Velcro pad designed for attaching other things to it. We make an optional Tool Pouch that grabs on to the back and expands the carrying capacity.
- SpiderGrip harness forms to the top of your seat and grips great regardless of the seat shape, including difficult to attach to seats like the HPVT BodyLink.
- Urethane coated nylon, #5 waterproof zipper with nylon loop pull tabs. Velcro brand straps and panels.
- Size approximately 12″ x 10″ x 4″ (30 x 25 x 10cm). Optional Tool Pouch for additional carrying capacity.
- Webbing straps and Velcro panel on the back for attaching/carrying other things.
- The harness on this bag is extremely versatile and will form nicely to any narrow-ish recumbent seat. It is not intended for regular, full-width mesh type seats. It works great on narrow mesh seats like the Euro mesh and the Hoagie though. It can be used on Challenge metal seats and hard to attach to seats like the Zephyr and BodyLink.