Van Raam Kivo Tandem Bike
The Kivo is a child-parent tandem with a grown-up sitting behind and a child sitting in front. The child can get a good view of the environment. The rider sitting behind can always keep a good watch on the child. The Kivo has a low step-through and therefore, is easier to use.
The Kivo has standard 8 gears and a freewheel switch. You can use the switchable freewheel to determine whether and how the passenger pedals.
With the rear steering, the freewheel hub has three positions:
- This is a function with a continuous movement of the pedal and the co-driver must pedal along.
- The pedals of the co-driver move independently of the pedals of the main driver. The pedals run freely and the co-driver cannot cycle.
- In this position, the pedals of the co-driver move independently of the pedals of the main driver. The co-driver can cycle along.
The Kivo also has a variant with two wheels behind. An optional electric engine is possible to install on all the variants, which gives comfortable pedal support, this makes cycling on this tandem even easier.
- If you choose an optional electric pedal assist, it will be delivered as a Smart E-Bike. It allows you to view a lot of information about your battery and smart E-Bike from a distance. For example, you can use the app to view bike routes and see where your connected bike is located – this is especially good against theft.
- 8 gears
- Switchable disengagement system
- Powder coating
- Safety lock
- Five-year guarantee on frame
- Aluminum rims
- Good view for both persons
- Child-Parent Tandem
- You can choose if the child has to pedal or not
- The hind person steers
- For both persons a low step through