Hase Pino 2021 Tour Tandem Recumbent
As a semi-recumbent tandem, the PINO has always had special handlebars. Now we’ve managed to make them even more ergonomic. The width, angle, and height of the new handlebars can easily be adjusted for individual riders. As a result, riders of any size and stature can find the perfect handlebar position.
Two riders or heavy cargo – the PINO has a lot to carry. To make the PINO even safer and more enjoyable to ride, we’ve improved the stability in many areas. Furthermore, both cranksets are now roughly 30mm lower than on the old PINO. As a result, the rear rider’s feet can reach the ground more easily, and the front rider pedals slightly downwards. Everything PINO? Everything PINO!
- Blue Metallic Frame Color
- Spinner 300 suspensions fork
- Stainless Steel Sapim Spokes
- Aluminum Double-walled rims with double eyelets on rear wheels
- Marathon Reflex Tires
- Rear Hub DT Swiss 350
- Shimano Deore XT Rear Derailleur
- Shimano XT Front Derailleur
- Microshift Bar-end Shifters w/ Ergo Grips
- Shimano 11-speed SLX Cassette (11-42T)
- Crankset (44032T) w/ Freewheel
- Left (36T) Front (165mm) (38T)
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Lighting System: SON hub dynamo (B+M IQ-X)
- Top Lite Flat Brake Plus
- Hase Kickstand
- Tubus Logo Rack
- Hase Lowrider Rack
There are no reviews yet.