Maddiline Carbide Handbike
Carbide is built in an innovative way with the most modern technology of carbon fiber combined with a rigid fork in aluminum alloy to build the most performant hand bike today on the market.
The collaboration with the champions of this sport has allowed Maddiline to develop their project to offer the athletes maximum sports performance. On the T1000 version, the use of carbon fibers puts the frame “CARBIDE” to the top performance and allows you to obtain the maximum yield, with a considerable saving on weight!
- Monocoque carbon fiber with a plane of sitting composed of carbon/kevlar: internal width of 36.8cm
- Carbon fiber and kevlar adjustable in height and length, with integrated head restraints
- Integral cushion bedsore certificate with the structure to air circulation and fabric covering 3D, detachable and washable
- Fork in light aluminum alloy 7020, custom-built
- Gearshift group choice: SHIMANO or SRAM
- Adjustable footrest with safety strip and front axle
- Anatomical grips rubber-gel or aluminum tube with the tilt angle of 32°
- Choose between double and triple chainring options
- Rear wheels with insertion snap-in 25mm
Decrease your frame weight by 18% with T1000 Carbon Fibre
Base build Includes:
- Carbide T800 Frame and Mechanical Shifting
- 7020 Aluminum Fork (adjustable in height/length)
- Shimano Ultegra Caliper Front Wheel Brakes
- Wheelsbike Aluminum Rims ( your choice of 26″ wheel all around or 26″front/20″rear Setup)
- Ergonomic Handgrip
There are no reviews yet.