Terracycle Universal Multi-Purpose Accessory Mount
What’s amazing, though, is that with its dual pivoting legs that come in three sizes, it can mount anywhere. Seriously. Add one or two Extender Kits and you’ll suddenly find yourself with more room than you know what to do with! The triangulating legs cut out the shaking that flimsier mounts create, and allows for insane versatility.
- Accessory Mount arm lengths are 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm. We normally sell them in the most common configurations but can make different combinations on request. The mounting tube in the middle is 1 inch (25.4mm) in diameter. Nearly all bicycle accessories will work on a 1-inch tube.
- A pair of Cateye clamps are included.
- Accessory Mounts can also be attached to things other than Cateye clamps. The holes in the ends of the
- Accessory Mount arms take 5mm bolts. Anyplace you can attach a 5mm bolt, you can attach an Accessory Mount. We offer stainless L brackets with 5mm holes in them to make it easy to attach them to things like bottle bosses. We also make 90-degree adapter inserts for Cateye clamps that let you attach an Accessory Mount so it is parallel to the tube it’s mounted to, for things like putting an Accessory Mount out in front of your handlebars.
- The arms are curved to let you work them around obstacles. The arms are reversible, so you can make them curve up or curve down, as needed.
- The tube across the middle where you put your lights, computer, GPS, or whatever, is 25.4mm (1 inch) in diameter and 30mm wide, which is ideal for most accessories. The tube has two O-Ring grooves in it, so you don’t have to worry about your expensive light or GPS slipping off.
- Side extender tubes and tab mounts for Euro-style lights if you need more mounting options.v