Force NRG Handcycle
Designed with details and winning in mind, the Force NRG handcycle is the most competitive handcycle Top End has designed yet. Featuring a hybrid design of 7000 series heat-treated aluminum and carbon fiber, the Force NRG is not only lightweight and aerodynamic but also strong and stiff. Each build is custom built to the exact specification desired by the athlete.
- New Lightweight frame design dedicated for 20″ rear wheels that features a new carbon seat pan and backrest redesigned for a lower center of gravity and better shoulder positioning for efficiency and power.
- New Power-Arc Fork features a single main beam and a double-wishbone on the upper and lower chainstays to help keep the front wheel stable. Each Force NRG fork goes through strict quality checks to ensure the fork is true. The fork weighs in at (3lbs) in a standard configuration making it the lightest weight fork they have designed yet.
- Redesigned drivetrain and gearing characteristics for elite handcyclists. Designed specifically for SRAM eTap wireless shifting and double chainring options. Uses hybrid ceramic bearings pressed into a machined aluminum shell that’s adhered to the fork. A wavy washer is used to apply a small axial load to keep the bearings seated. Only 2 bearings required and no creaking. Redesigned crankset assembly means your chain line and derailleur post will be made according to SRAM specs. NO compromised shifting.
- Carbon back and seat pant: Removable carbon fiber seat pan and redesigned backrest designed for ergonomics and aerodynamics.
- Relocated steering dampener to more aerodynamic location
- Redesigned fork clamps feature a hinge, making them even more travel-ready. Inspired by Tony Pedeferri at C7 Concepts, the clamps are hinged and only require one screw in each clamp.
- Integrated footrest clamp. No more worrying about losing clamps and a cleaner front end.
- C7 Concepts Carbon Clincher Wheels
- A new flag holder allows both bumper clamps to be installed with a (4mm) Allen key.
Taking Handcycling to the Next Racing Generation
– THE FORCE NRG
There are no reviews yet.