Top End Force RX Handcycle
The Force RX delivers hypersonic* speed. The 7005 aluminum heat-treated frame is ultra-light and super stiff for the ultimate custom aerodynamic ride. The Top End® Force™ RX Handcycle includes an SRAM® GX 30 speed drivetrain or you can upgrade to top-of-the-line SRAM® eTap Wireless Electronic shifting, Shimano® Di2 Electronic shifting, or Apex fork-mounted shifting components.
Outfit your Force RX handcycle just right for you. Speak to our handcycle specialists (who are also handcycle riders and racers) and dial in your bike today! Call us – 888-424-5366.
• Heat treated 7005 totally welded frame custom built to athlete specifications
• Wrap-around ovalized lower aerodynamic frame with adjustable carbon fiber back
• 7005 aluminum aerodynamic tapered front fork
• Adjustable or fixed height crank housing
• Seat and back mesh upholstery cushions
• Adjustable seat upholstery
• Multi-position adjustable footrest system w/safety straps in 2 width choices
• Tapered crankarms w/ frictionless pedal bearings
• Ovalized aluminum ergonomic hand pedals offered in 3 sizes; 15 or 25 degrees
• SRAM GX 30 speed drivetrain, trigger shifter, and brake
• Chainrings: 48-39-24 with thumb shifter
• Cassette: SRAM 11-36
• Tektro Caliper Brakes and fork-mounted flip lever locking parking brake
• Steering dampener
• 26” High-performance wheels
• High-pressure clincher tires
• 0 or 3 degrees of camber
• Threaded axles
• Drafting bumper
• Parking brake
• Positioning straps
• Safety flag
• Many paint choices with reflective decals
The Take Away Before The BreakAway
• The Top End Force RX Handcycle is the most competitive handcycle in the Force Series.
• The Force RX Handcycle is designed to deliver hypersonic speed in a lightweight aerodynamic package.
• The 7005 aluminum heat-treated frame is fabricated with slick one-piece side frames, plus the adjustable featherweight carbon fiber back is ultra-light and super stiff.
• The Force RX Handcycle is a completely customized racing machine that includes an SRAM GX 30-speed drivetrain. Or, upgrade to top-of-the-line electronic shifting, SRAM eTap or Apex fork-mounted shifters and components.