Invacare Top End Force 3 Handcycle
Bike-On is proud to offer the Top End Force 3 handcycle. The real victory is being out there! Force the pace with the Top End® Force™-3 Handcycle. The Invacare Top End Force-3 Handcycle is the newest addition to the Force series; it combines features from the Force G, Force CC and the Force 2. The contemporary “Stealth Black” matte finish enhances the sleekness of the handcycle’s wrap-around frame. It is easy to ride and comes complete with 30 speeds, 26″ high-performance wheels, and Shimano® components. The 26-559 wheel size offers so many tire choices, from high-performance road tires, cruisers clincher, or even knobby tires. The Force-3 comes with threaded axles only, high-pressure cruiser clincher tires, and disc brakes.
The Force-3 has 7″ ground clearance, 2″ higher than the Force-2 making it easier for transferring in and out of the handcycle. The Force-3 is available in a 17″ seat width and has a 60″ wheelbase. The backrest is a straight, tall back with a slight bend for comfort and is angle adjustable for your personal positioning preferences.
The Top End Force-3 is shipped with all the standard features you will need and does require some minor assembly. The assembly generally takes less than 30 minutes or we can ship your bike fully assembled for you!.
Who’s Up For This Ride?
• Perfect for getting started handcycling or ride on cross-country trails.
• Good handcycle for clubs, schools, and teams.
The Take Away Before The Break-Away
• Wheel size (26-559) offers many tire choices from high-performance road tires to cruiser tires or even knobby tires.
• Want to ride on trails or more off-road? Just add knobby tires and add-on the V Crank option (with gears well suited to climbing) to your order.
- Overall Width: 28″
- Seat to Floor Height: 9.00″
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Seat Width: 17″
- Seat Back: Adjustable
- Rear Wheel Size: 26″
- Camber Angle: 0˚
- Quick Release Axles: NO
- Product weight: 43lbs