Invacare Top End Force 3 Handcycle
We are pleased to introduce to you the refreshed Top End Force-3 handcycle.
The new model features a bright simple red frame and fork color and includes 20” rear wheels allowing for more elbow clearance and easier travel.
The new design also includes wider tires made for gravel and unpaved terrain.
The streamlined single chainring with a larger 10 speed cassette drive train and ergonomic seat frame design updates plus V cranks as the standard allow for much easier transfers and allow for optimum performance and low maintenance.
The new design also includes a footrest design that enables easier adjustments.
Who’s Up For This Ride?
• Perfect for getting started handcycling or ride on cross-country trails.
• Good handcycle for clubs, schools, and teams.
- 17-inch Wide frame, 15 inch seat with Disc Brake
- 165mm x 14″ V Cranks
- 34T Single Chainring
- 11-42 Cassette
- Transfer Height/Ground Clearance: 10″ from ground with 2″ cushion
- 5.5″ Ground Clearance
- Seat Back: Adjustable
- Rear Wheel Size: 26″ Front / 20″ Rears
- Camber Angle: 1˚
- Quick Release Axles: NO
- 60″ Wheel Base
- Product weight: 40lbs