Van Raam Fun Train Attachment
The FunTrain is an automatic, hydraulic braked double rider cycle trailer, which can be attached behind
an existing or new Fun2Go side-by-side
bike. In this way, an attendant can safely cycle with three co-riders
or usually with one co-rider on the Fun2Go itself. A tow bar is simply fitted on the existing Fun2Go. The FunTrain has a safety lock that cannot come off on its own and an automatic hydraulic overrun brake. This gives drivers of the front duo bike 100% control over the Fun2Go and FunTrain.
The driver is the only one who steers and brakes, all the riders can pedal along. Optionally, it can also be determined for the co-riders individually whether they must pedal at the same speed, different speed, or don’t pedal at all.
The optional freewheel switch allows the main driver to adjust the co-drivers way of cycling. The optional freewheel hub has three positions:
- This is a function with a continuous movement of the pedal and the co-driver must pedal along.
- The pedals of the co-driver move independently of the pedals of the main driver. The pedals run freely and the co-driver cannot cycle.
- In this position, the pedals of the co-driver move independently of the pedals of the main driver. The co-driver can cycle along.
The FunTrain itself has a foldable support wheel
to move the detachable double rider bike trailer easily. You can even attach two FunTrains behind a Fun2Go so that six people can cycle together.
- It is possible to
- 1 driver + 3 passengers
- 4 persons can pedal
- Easy to adjust for different people
- Brakes by his own due to overrun brake
- Simple seat adjustment