Van Raam Twinny Adult Tandem Bike
It is easy to get on and off the Twinny tandem. This is owed to the spacious low step through. It is designed with more space between the saddle of the front rider and the handle of the co-rider, thus avoiding the two riders sitting too close to each other. You can decide on your own how to cycle together, so you may pedal independently of each other using the double freewheel.
You can use the optional switchable freewheel to determine whether and how the passenger pedals. With the freewheel hub, the driver can decide the way of cycling of the co-driver. With the steering on the front-side, the freewheel hub has two positions:
- This is a function with a continuous movement of the pedal and the co-driver must pedal along.
- The pedals of the co-driver move independently of the pedals of the main driver. The pedals run freely and the co-driver cannot cycle
Many options are available for this cycle, including a detachable variant. You may even opt for a steering handle to be assembled at the rear. As every bike is produced uniquely, you can get the frame height adjusted in front and at the back as per your requirement. An electric engine can be used for a comfortable power assist to make cycling on this tandem much easier.
If you choose an optional electric pedal assist, it will be delivered as a Smart E-Bike. It allows you to view a lot of information about your battery and smart E-Bike from a distance. For example, you can use the app to view bike routes and see where your connected bike is located – this is especially good against theft.
- Extra space between the two persons
- Frame height is adjustable
- Divisible frame
- Both persons have a low step-through
- Pedal support is available