- Frame and fork made of lightweight 7020 TIG-welded aluminum alloy – tailor-made; fork adjustable in height and width.
- Totally adjustable backrest with a bag. Cushions made of certified anti-decubitus material, 3D cover with air circulation design, removable and washable.
- Derailleur/derailleur shifter: Shimano XT, Shimano XTR, Sram X9, Sram X0, or Sram X1 – 10-11 speeds – at your choice.
- The second brake with a parking trigger on the frame or lever mounted on the left grip. Footrest adjustable in width with safety foot strap.
- Anatomic grips made of rubber and gel or lightweight aluminum alloy.
- Gear crankset: Double or triple crankset at your choice with following chainrings: (22-24-26), (34-36-38), (46-48-50-52); not included in our range but also available: (28-32-40-42-44) and single crankset
- Wheel gear available in different SHIMANO and SRAM models – 10 and 11 speeds.
- Wheels with black anodized aluminum rim for a traditional tire or tubeless MTB tire with quick insertion – 25 mm.
- Wireless computer, bottle holder on the back of the backrest, safety flag, and tire repair kit available for additional options.
Base Price Option Includes:
- Race-X 7020 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Aluminum Alloy Fork (height/length adjustable)
- Mechanical Shifting: (SRAM Trigger, Grip shift, or Shimano Ultegra)
- Front Disc Brake + Front V-Brake
- Wheelsbike Aluminum Rims (your choice of 26″ or 27.5″)
- Wide Variety of Tire selections (MTB or Road Tires)
- Aluminum or Rubber Gel Hand Grips
Connect with us and view the order forms for complete build options, upgrades, and accessories.