- Frame and fork made of lightweight 7020 TIG-welded aluminum alloy – tailor-made.
- Totally adjustable backrest. Cushions made of certified anti-decubitus material, 3D cover with air circulation design, removable and washable.
- Derailleur/derailleur shifter: Shimano XT, Shimano Ultegra, Sram X9 or Sram X0 – 10-11 speeds – at your choice.
- Disc brakes on all wheels and parking trigger on the frame.
- The footrest is adjustable with a safety strap.
- Anatomic grips made of rubber and gel or aluminum tube.
- Gear crankset: Double or triple crankset at your choice with following chainrings: 22-24-26 d, 34-36-38 d, 46-48-50-52 d; not included in our range but also available: 28-32-40-42-44 d.
- Wheel gear available in different SHIMANO and SRAM models – 10 and 11 speeds.
- Wheels with black anodized aluminum rim for tubeless MTB tire with quick insertion – 25 mm.
- Wireless computer, bottle holder on the back of the backrest, safety flag, and tire repair kit available on order.
Note: Maddiline sells the Race XE 250W with a 36V/14.5ah battery and the Race XE 750W with a 48v/14.5ah. For each model, they are available with stronger batteries or you can buy a secondary battery. Please note that if you buy a second battery that you also need the battery switch button and the aluminum frame support for the battery.
Base Price Option Includes:
- Race Xe 250W, 36V 14.5ah Pedal Assist Build
- 7020 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Aluminum Alloy Fork (height/length adjustable)
- Mechanical Shifting: (SRAM Trigger, Grip shift, or Shimano Ultegra)
- Hydraulic Front Disc Brake + Front V-Brake
- Wheelsbike Aluminum Rims (your choice of 26″ or 27.5″)
- Wide Variety of Tire selections (MTB or Road Tires)
- Aluminum or Rubber Gel Hand Grips
- Double battery or upgraded battery options available
Connect with us and view the order forms for complete build options, upgrades, and accessories