Quadriplegic Elite Handbikes
- Level One: $1975 -Includes Bike-On Quad Elite Brake, Quad Grips, QuadWraps, Quad shift on grip, vertical/diagonal crank adjustability, disc brake, and incoming shipping. Shift and brake without ever leaving the grips.
- Level Two: $475 -Includes 38/23t Rotor Ring combo on our custom 110/64 BCD spider. To finish the look, we include a 42t carbon-fiber bash guard. Other combinations are available upon request.
- Level Three: $584 -Includes: Bike-On Lift Seat
- Level Four: $3650 -Includes: Power Assist Custom Build with 3 levels of assistance and full power boost. Boasting a range of 56 miles at 500 watts of power.
- Level Five: $2300 We are now pairing the Alfine DI2 11 speed internal hub with the XTR 2X11 derailleur system, Custom drive wheel, and custom Quadgrips mounts for a FULL electronic QUAD shifting system.
- NOW AVAILABLE: Proshift by Baron Controls LLC. ProShift AFX is an automatic gear shifting controller. + $799
- (John Squires, our Quad Elite expert, runs this new system on his Quad Elite RX (He’s a C5-6 quad himself). You can reach him at [email protected] or toll-free 888-424-5366 Ext:103 for more info.)
- Level Six: $2750 -Includes the new XTR DI2 System custom-built into an Aileron Wheel DT Swiss hub, DT spokes/nips.
2 Year warranty on Quad Elite brake parts.
*NO RETURNS DUE TO CUSTOM NATURE OF EACH BUILD.
What Do Customers Think?
I’m telling you this as most companies I have dealt with do not go to these lengths to make sure their client had received their product and then go out of their way to make sure the product is set up correctly so that the client can get the most out of the product so a big thank you to John Squires and Bike-On for all the help. The quad elite is an amazing bit of engineering it allows me as a quad to get out riding around with ease and hopefully soon riding and racing with my local cycle club. Some of my goals are to get fit, meet new people “cycle club” and one of my main goals is to do long-distance rides to raise money for charity. Thanks, Bike-On for making these dreams possible.Stephen Williams
For more testimonials please visit the Quad Elite Facebook page
Check it out in action! Quad Elite YouTube Channel