The air resistance is accountable for approximately 90% of resistance forces during a handbike ride. Less air resistance gives you a significant advantage in the race. That’s why, aerodynamics is what we paid a special attention to, when designing our bike.
The underside of our frame is shaped as an airfoil. Such shape, together with a smooth broadsides without angles, organises an airflow between the frame and a road surface. That minimizes turbulences, and therefore minimizes the air resistance.
- Gives smooth braking, and thus full control over the braking force – needed especially at high speeds
- Its efficiency decreases only slightly while driving, especially in the case of carbon rims, which are sensitive to the temperature rise during braking with calliper brakes
- Unlike other types of brakes, they are practically insensitive to weather conditions
- Increases the stiffness of the fork-wheel system
- Allows for more precise positioning of the wheel (especially important when mounting a disc brake)
- Reduces the risk of the wheel disconnecting when using a disc brake
Continuously Adjustable Crankset Height
- The distance between the axis of support and the seat is smoothly adjustable in the range of +/- 2cm from the distance requested in the inquiry form.