ROHO Mini-Max Wheelchair Athlete Cushion
The ROHO Mini-Max cushion is typically used by wheelchair athletes during sporting events, individuals with very low risk of pressure-related skin breakdown, or anyone in need of pressure relief while bathing (with the cover removed). It’s also ideal for use in boats, planes, or any other activity outside of wheelchair use.
For over 35 years, ROHO has been a leading and trusted brand of pressure management wheelchair seating products. The ROHO Mini-Max wheelchair cushion is made from fire-resistant, soft but durable neoprene rubber. The patented air cell design allows air exchange and heat ventilation. This proven Dry Flotation system eliminates, pressure, promotes healing of damaged skin, and protection of healthy skin.
- Low-Level Pressure Relief Cushion
- Single valve, single compartment
- Helps prevent skin breakdown
- Promotes healing of damaged skin
- Protection for high-risk clients
- A trusted brand for over 35 years
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Includes cover, pump, and patch kit
- Construction: Flame Resistant, Neoprene Rubber
- Approximate Weight (Varies by size): 2.25 lbs
- Single valve, single compartment cushion
- Height of cells: 1″
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs