- 3 x 8 SRAM Dual hub Chain ring 14/28/38
– with derailleur, 11 – 32 teeth bottom
– together 72 gears 1461%
– 1. gear 0,63m, 72.gear 9,27m
- Disk and V-brake.
- Stricker cranks (choose between 3 cranks)
- Cycling computer, LED head and taillight with battery
- Ergohandle with handle shifting
- Brakes with ergo handle activation
- Right brake lever with locking device
- Position clamps
- 20″ wheel on in-stock models
For my first handcycle, this is a great choice for the enthusiast like myself.
Researching different handcycles on and off for near 2 years, I contacted John Squires. The conversation with John was thorough in regards to the different handcycles and brands. I researched other bands & models through other sources and ended up calling John back a few months later based on the conversation we had.
Shortly after setting up the handcycle, I took this up one of the tallest and steepest hills in my area with ease. After fine tuning it as advised by John, I’ve taken it a little over 90 miles in a week’s time. Not bad for a beginner with handcycles!
The City Sport is definitely a great fit for my needs and for uses with different wheelchairs in the future. –thwheels