Double OverDrive Trike Trainer
SportCrafters trike trainers are the only trainers in the world specifically designed for recumbent trikes. Easy to use, lightweight and portable, our trike trainers do not require any assembly or maintenance.
The Double OverDrive Trike Trainer, powered by ARC Technology, automatically adjusts in resistance as the rider changes speed – no manual adjustment necessary. In higher speeds, the OverDrive Trike Trainer will ramp up to the highest resistance you can get to achieve a GREAT workout!
The Double OverDrive Trike Trainer can also be used as a daily trainer for anyone with varying skill levels. Just turn the trainer around and it automatically functions like a low-power trainer with low to moderate resistance.
All trike trainers work with tadpole trikes and delta trikes. If you have a two-wheel-drive delta trike, or if you are not sure which trainer is perfect for your riding style, please feel free to contact us.
- Change the resistance level simply by changing gears
- Powered by our patented ARC Technology, the Double OverDrive Trike Trainer delivers higher than real-road resistance
- Lightweight, compact and easy to transport and store
- Accommodates 16″ to 700c wheels and requires no clamping on the rear skewer
- For tadpole and one-wheel drive delta trikes – use one trainer (with a block for the second wheel, if necessary). For two-wheel drive delta trikes, we offer a pair of trainers: contact us for information.
- Identified by one red cap, one black cap on each of the drums.
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Aluminum drums: 3.25″ (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8″ (3mm) wall thickness
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Product dimensions: 21″ x 4.25″ x 10″ (53.3cm x 10.8cm x 25.4cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 22″ x 10″ x 4″ (55.9cm x 25.4cm x 10.2cm), weight 7 lbs (3.2 kg)