Sportcrafters Overdrive Trike Trainer
The OverDrive Trike Trainer, powered by ARC Technology, automatically adjusts in resistance as the rider changes speed – no manual adjustment necessary. In higher speeds, the OverDrive Trike Trainer will ramp up the resistance (more than the Mag version) to realistically mimic road riding conditions. This trainer is perfect for the active trike customer who wants to maintain fitness while riding indoors.
The OverDrive Trike Trainer is also perfect for families with varying skill levels. Just turn the trainer around and it automatically functions like the Mag Trike Trainer with low to moderate resistance.
- Change the resistance level simply by changing gears
- Powered by our patented ARC Technology, the OverDrive Trike Trainer delivers real-road resistance
- Lightweight, compact and easy to transport and store
- Accommodates 16″ to 700c wheels and requires no clamping on the rear skewer
- For tadpole and one-wheel drive delta trikes – use one trainer (with a block for the second wheel, if necessary). For two-wheel drive delta trikes, we offer a pair of trainers: contact us for information.
- Identified by one red cap on the eardrum (the Mag Trike Trainer has two red caps on the rear drum)
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Aluminum drums: 3.25″ (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8″ (3mm) wall thickness
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed and do not require maintenance
- The steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Product dimensions: 21″ x 4.25″ x 10″ (53.3cm x 10.8cm x 25.4cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 22″ x 10″ x 4″ (55.9cm x 25.4cm x 10.2cm), weight 7 lbs (3.2 kg)